Junior Frontend Developer
We are on the lookout for a talented Junior Frontend Developer to work on user interface development across ecommerce projects for a diverse portfolio of clients spanning industries like fashion, automotive and manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will have creative flair and a keen eye for detail with the ability to follow designs to the pixel. Executing streamlined, maintainable and well tested code.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced and dynamic agency environment.
- Assist in the translation of designs and style guides into exceptional, responsive websites
- Develop and support our current and future ecommerce projects
- Experience of developing for ecommerce/CMS platforms such as Magento and WordPress
- Test sites for cross-browser and multi-device capability
- Troubleshoot and fix frontend bugs
- Suggest and impliment best approaches, new features and tooling for efficiency, performance, user experience and workflow
- Participate in and contribute to team learning
Skills & Experience
- Ability to follow designs to the pixel with a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with Git and Github would be advantageous
- Comfortable working with the command line
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Familiarity with PHP templating is advantageous
- Magento experience would be advantageous
- Ability to export assets from the likes of Photoshop, Sketchapp, and/or Illustrator
- Highly competitive salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension – Company pension after eligibility period
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus is often paid
- Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays
- Birthdays – Your birthday off every year
So why work with us?
We are a fast growing digital agency who believe our people are at the heart of every success we have. Therefore, it’s our continued objective to ensure talent and growth are encouraged. You’ll be working with market leaders in the digital realm within a continually expanding team.
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply.